cant add/replace the new device on to my account [Closed]

Hello @makiket,

Welcome!

1. Has the Kaspersky Internet Security application software been installed on the new device?
  2. Is there an  error when “cant add/replace the new device on to my account” happens?
  3. Is the NEW device showing as connected in the MyKaspersky account, Devices Tab
  4. Is the OLD device still showing in the MyKaspersky account, Devices Tab
  5. May we have an image of the issue please? 

Please post back?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Resources:

How to connect your PC with KIS installed to My Kaspersky

How to transfer a Kaspersky product license from one device to another

I had a a kaspersky internet security for 3 devices . i got a new device and wanted to replace one of the devices already added . So i removed the device i wanted to replace from my licence, but cant add/replace the new device on to my account .please advice  

1. Has the Kaspersky Internet Security application software been installed on the new device?

Yes but it only allows me to install with a trial version ...so i guess its not linked to my licence 

1. Is there an  error when “cant add/replace the new device on to my account” happens?

No error when “cant add/replace the new device on to my account” appear

1. Is the NEW device showing as connected in the MyKaspersky account, Devices Tab

Yes

1. Is the OLD device still showing in the MyKaspersky account, Devices Tab

No

1. May we have an image of the issue please? 

Hello @makiket,

Thank you for replying, the information and the images👌

• On the new device, Laptop - DTG-3EF16, has the KIS License activation code [combination of 4 sets of 5 uppercase letters & digits -  XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX] been added to the KIS application?
  • If “no”, as the Trial version is installed, you may choose to add the Activation code to the KIS application now or wait 23 days, until the Trial expires, waiting gives you the benefit of the License period + the Trial License period. 

• If the new License activtion code has been added to the KIS application installed on device Laptop - DTG-3EF16, please post back? 
  • When the KIS License activation code is added to the KIS application, the issue you’re seeing in the MyKaspersky account, will be resolved, also, it’s not necessary to add the code in the MyKaspersky interface. 
  • Regarding device DT-K9C53UA, in the MyKaspersky account, if that device is not going to be used any more, it needs to be disconnected, select Disconnect device:

• Disconnecting the device does not “wipe-out” the historical License information, that remains recorded in MyKaspersky Licenses Tab, however, it will “clean” up the MyKaspersky Devices Tab interface. 

Please post back if there’s any further concerns or assistance required?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳