Can't add multiple exe's into block list via add application to group?

Hello all,

I started using Plus over last year's KIS. I see that on Plus you changed the UI and I can't add multiple exe's or other file extensions anymore on firewall or intrusion prevention. It was a simple explorer window and we could search and add anything we wanted. Is it me or you changed it like this and I'm missing something?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by delice

Welcome to Kaspersky Community.

I have last version Kaspersky Premium 21.18, and I still can do that easily (add different exe files to Untrusted group, for example):

image.thumb.png.aa7523930ca0fa84df700b0523819910.png

image.thumb.png.768a6ce7ea78959d311c750df2556cdc.png

Keeping [CONTROL] key pressed, 1 click over every exe files, then Select:

image.thumb.png.f58c9b0b4b9a784d546f844f5a8bc742.png

The result...

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Thanks for the reply,

Unfortunately that is not my problem.

The problem is when we initiated "add list" action, we had the classic windows explorer window open to select whatever we want by doing a search via windows explorer search box. That way we could go into a folder, search exe's, dll's etc and select them all and add them into the list in bulk. Now it only allows you select singular files and doesn't allow us to select folders.

I don't know why it's been removed, this is highly unintuitive and backwards. I uninstalled Plus for now and won't be back until it's fixed (by fixed meaning literally making it the way it was)

Edited by delice

I've uninstalled the program.

But the short version is when we select "add application to group", a classic windows explorer window was opening and we could do, as example, search *.exe's and select all the exes in the pc and block them all. Now it's removed. Why?