cant activate account

codyw725

I purchased the premium version of Safe Kids from Amazon and believe I was able to finally activate my subscription. That being said every time I launch the app, it tells me my account is not activated. I click the resend verification link and it never comes. I'm an IT professional so I've checked the typical items (spam, whitelist, etc) and still nothing. Any ideas how I can activate my account?

Hello @codyw725

Welcome

1. You may wish to contact the Amazon merchant, request they confirm the authenticity  of the purchased software? 
  2. Contact Kaspersky support → on the support page, select your location, scroll to the bottom, select Online chat, OR, fill in the Email form, provide as much specific information as possible; support may request Logs, Traces & other data, they will guide you.

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it’s available? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

It was purchased from kasperskys official Amazon store. It says my subscription is active when I login to my Kaspersky, but a pop-up at the top says I need to verify my email to activate my account. I click "resend activation email" and I never receive anything.