Cannot view website in VPN

I had one website {etsy.com/whatever} which i could not view, there was just a blank. Clearing cache, history, trackers,  changing the HTTPS stuff didnt reconnect with the site. THE WHOLE PROBLEM was using VPN for this site. Changing any VPN internalsetting had no effect. Only thing to do for this site is not use a VPN.

I had one website {etsy.com/whatever} which i could not view, there was just a blank.

Clearing cache, history, trackers,  changing the HTTPS stuff didn't reconnect with the site.

The whole problem was using VPN for this site.

Changing any VPN internal setting had no effect.

Only thing to do for this site is not use a VPN.

Hello @WayneK

Welcome back! 

1. Please share with us the information as specified by @Danila T. in his tutorial: Read before you create a new topic!
  2. Why is it impossible to open a website with Kaspersky VPN Secure Connection enabled?
  3. What happens if another KVPN remote virtual server is selected?  
  4. When you’re using KVPN & accessing etsy.com - is there nothing at all on the page, completely blank, no errors at all → post a full screen image please  → we need to see what you see. 
  5. Does the etsy problem happen, with KVPN, irrespective of browser used → Firefox, Edge Chromium & or Chrome? 
  6. May we know the KVPN remote virtual location (you’re selecting) when you try to access  etsy & your country please → we’ll test?
  7. Is there any other Kaspersky software installed? 
  8. Is KVPN Premium or Free? 

Please let us know?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Thanks for asking for more. Otherwise i may not have looked into it again. [see last line}

Basics:
OS Name    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro; Version 10.0.19042 Build 19042
Kaspersky VPN Secure Connection Extended version
& K Password Mgr 9.0.2.16299 (p) / 1628501540_6945 / 1.0.363.0-0.8.3.0_1

It happens in Firefox & Edge - all current versions
Original setting was Fastest. Next Setting USA East Coast. Neither worked.

BUT USA South does connect [my location]!!! Thank yall

• 4 weeks later...

I also have issues connecting to Etsy with Chrome Windows 10 In the UK This is very annoying as I sell on Etsy and use it daily

Hello @Cord1

Welcome!

• Unlike the US, which has five remote virtual server locations, unfortunately, for the UK, there’s only one, so, selecting another UK remote virtual server location is not possible →  image set 1.
  • Note: we can access Etsy UK, we are not physically located in the UK → image set 2.
  1. Are you physically located in the UK?
  2. Is it necessary to hide your IP address when you’re using Etsy? 
  3. If you wish you may add an exclusion for Etsy → image set 3.
  4. Otherwise, log a case with Kaspersky Technical Support, fill in Connectivity issues, Specific website does not work as expected template → image 4; Support may request Logs, Traces & other data, they will guide you:

• Logs & traces can be big to very big; run for only as long as it takes to replicate the issue, &, if any of the files cannot be attached to the incident, don’t use Webdav, simply upload the files to any cloud service of your choice, create a share link & add the share link to the incident. 
  • After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will be in touch, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in their MyKaspersky account.

When Technical Support provide an answer, please share the information with the Community? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳 +🐋

Resources:

Why is it impossible to open a website with Kaspersky VPN Secure Connection enabled? Causes & recommendations

Contacting Technical Support