Cannot turn off renewal Kaspersky Secure Connection

Hello, i want to turn off auto renewal Kaspersky Secure Connection. I tried and research many time but not working.

I’m following topic https://community.kaspersky.com/kaspersky-internet-security-13/i-want-to-cancel-auto-renewal-nothing-is-working-on-that-merged-9235

But my case is difficulty. My page Licenses not show button turn off auto renewal.

My account auto renew 3 times :(

Please help me.

Hello @nvha9589,

Welcome!

Please show us:

1. Images of KSC-VPN auto-renewed 3 times (hide activation code/license key information)
  2. In your MyKaspersky account, are your credit card details stored?
  3. Has your bank account been debited 3 times? 

Please post back?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Hello @nvha9589,

You’re welcome!

Thank you for the information & images👌

• It appears as though (your) subscription is monthly, in your MyKaspersky account select the Licenses tab - it will display all Licenses, select  Active →  https://my.kaspersky.com/MyLicenses#/active - image 1, image 2 is KSC-VPN License Details, image 3 is Account Settings, Bank Card - our image is blank, no card details stored:

• If you’re unable to find the KSC-VPN license that is auto renewing on a monthly basis, contact Kaspersky Technical Support:
  • On the contacts  page, select your location, select HELP WITH PURCHASING AND ACTIVATION, select from available options: ONLINE CHAT (not available all locations) PHONE (not available all locations), SUBMIT A REQUEST - via your MyKaspersky account, provide as much information as possible, including the original subscription date, order number, email address used etc. 

Please let us know the outcome? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Hello @nvha9589,

You’re welcome☺ !

Thank you for the information & images👌

• Unfortunately, the Kaspersky Community cannot fix this, we can only guide you; it’s unusual to not have Account Settings, Bank Card details but have monthly auto-renewals taking place, unless there’s another MyKaspersky account or another authorised payment agreement🤔
  • Please contact Kaspersky Technical Support, on the contacts  page, select your location, select HELP WITH PURCHASING AND ACTIVATION, select from available options: ONLINE CHAT (not available all locations) PHONE (not available all locations), SUBMIT A REQUEST - via your MyKaspersky account, provide as much information as possible, including the original subscription date, order number, email address used, a detailed history & the images you’ve shared here. 
  •  After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will communicate with you, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.

Please let us know the outcome? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

I purchased fist time Licenses Kaspersky Security Connection via software in KIS11 in my windows (not in website).

The last month i tried contact to Kaspersky Technical Support some times but they not response.

I will block my credit card for this problem :( so bad.

Many thanks.

Hello @nvha9589,

You’re most welcome☺ !

• Please provide more detail for “I purchased fist time Licenses Kaspersky Security Connection via software in KIS11 in my windows”? atm, we’re not clear what that means? 
  • When you contacted Kaspersky Technical Support, did you receive the automated INC#? If “yes”, please post it here in your topic? 
  • Or, if you do decide to log a case with Kaspersky Technical Support, fill in the request as shown in the image

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Dear Kaspersky Security Connection team  ,

I want to cancel  my auto renewal as my Email  is no longer accessible I m not able to use it . I lost my  PURCHASING AND ACTIVATION details  as I am not able to access my email. kindly help to deactivate my auto renewal or please guide me to make it able to use in my new device .

regards ,

Edison

Hello @Edison,

Welcome!

• Unfortunately the Kaspersky Community cannot assist actually fixing “cancelling auto renewal” & or recovering an email address. 
  • Please contact Kaspersky Technical Support, on the contact page, select your location, select HELP WITH PURCHASING AND ACTIVATION, select from available options: ONLINE CHAT (not available all locations) PHONE (not available all locations), SUBMIT A REQUEST - via your MyKaspersky account, provide as much information as possible, including the original subscription date if available, order number if available, original email address used, a detailed history; explain you’re unable to access your email address, you’d like help either cancelling Auto-renewal & or recovering an email address and using the Kaspersky Secure Connection subscription on a new device. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳