Cannot Log into MyKaspersky?

Just as the title says have tried different browsers. It takes almost 3 full mintues berore the email and passwork boxes will allow any input and after inputting it thinks and thinks for a few more minutes and I get a "could not sign in please try again later" I have now for three days and nothing has changed? History deleted and multiple browsers tried and Ideas? Thanks!

2 hours ago, Admiral Black said:
  1. Cannot Log into MyKaspersky
  2. Have tried different browsers.
  3. It takes almost 3 full minutes before the email and password boxes will allow any input and after inputting it thinks and thinks for a few more minutes and I get a "could not sign in please try again later"
  4. I have now for three days and nothing has changed?
  5. History deleted and multiple browsers tried
  • Ideas? 

Hello @Admiral Black

Welcome!

• We just logged in, it took two seconds, just confirming there's no *obvious* system wide issue with the portal.
  1. Which region/location are you located in please?
  2. Which Kaspersky version is installed - on the Windows taskbar *hidden icons*, select the Kaspersky icon, select About?
  3. Have there been any system / OS / Windows updates in the last few days? 
  4. Has the computer been shutdown using *Shutdown* not Restart, then powered ON by pressing the power-button & logging in?
  5. Have (you) tried resetting the password? 

Please post back? 
Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Hi there , same problems here, cannot login got a We are performing scheduled maintenance. Please try again later.

Living in Switzerland

Using Kaspersky standard 21.17.7.539 (b)

No updates

Shut down using shutdown

Resetted the password

No changes, cannot login on MyKaspersky

Need some help

Thanks a lot !