Cannot guarantee authetnity of the domain to which an encryptoed connection is being estableshed?

3 hours ago, frustratedkaspersky said:

When customers are in their email programs they get heaps of "Cannot guarantee authenticity of the domain to which an encrypted connection is being established" messages - how can I stop them, as they are annoying

Hello @frustratedkaspersky

Welcome!

image.thumb.png.b51a1ba37f63a8ae35004eebba47c091.png

image.thumb.png.b314cec5f7b8f52f226708544b9b147d.png

image.thumb.png.ad768209638cef0632454fbd5cef44f4.png

Any issues or concerns please post back? 
Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
added image
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, frustratedkaspersky said:

So, does this mean I have to do this every time, for every site, what If I just want to disable this fully?

Thank you for posting back!

1. What is meant by 'every site' - please clarify? 
  2. Are there other applications / URLs other than what is shown in the original image? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

12 hours ago, frustratedkaspersky said:

So, does this mean I have to do this every time, for every site, what If I just want to disable this fully?

3 hours ago, frustratedkaspersky said:

its mainly email programs causing it like emclient or outlook

• For eM Client - they have a certificate name mismatch, our advice is based on the specific information you provided for eM Client. The eM Client exclusion only needs to be added *once* & *only* IF the program is trusted by (you). Please read the guide provided in (our) first reply.
  1. Also, make sure Windows is updated to the latest build, in Windows Search🔎 - type - WINVER - post back the result from the WINVER app please? 
  2. For Outlook, please post back an image of the issue & INCLUDE the certificate Details please OR log a request with Kaspersky Customer Service, https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts  - on the support page, select either Chat or Email, then fill in the template as shown in the image below; please include images of the error & a *detailed history*. Support may request logs, traces & other data, they will guide you: 

image.thumb.png.818d3f022ae779fa26931e6a7361df14.png

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 
Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

1 minute ago, frustratedkaspersky said:

Your very detailed and througher with your support, do you work for the company?

100% no, we have no association with Kaspersky what-so-ever! 

We're every-day-garden-variety-users of Kaspersky software just like many others across the globe!

Thank you for the nice comment - we are thorough because we care that people who come to the Community get help & go away with the problem fixed or with information that helps them down that road.

All of the people you see here in the Community - who assist on a regular basis - that do not have Kaspersky employee beside their name - are all volunteers & are all here with the same goal - to help others☺

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

So pretty much, what will kaspersky ever give you back. I'm sure they rake in millions of dollars and they hire there tech support from the Philippines to save money and are hopeless (they told me I could never disable that team viewer remote control feature and someone always had to be in front of the computer) and then there are people like you that are donating your time and saving this company probably thousands of dollars on support fees and they don't do anything for you?

image.thumb.png.3956f0b08d2a88c749e11aca9b9351c3.png

I'm getting this screen, despite, kaspersky being installed, for the website - https://m.faq-ubank.net/

Shouldn't this be Kaspersky providing this and not chrome? - despite the tool bar being installed?

image.thumb.png.c55d1ed4d8409c93e9f3dbd1681b9317.png

Also, is there a list of bad website directory that I can access, to show customers it is working? (but I really wanted the Kaspersky to be warning them, not google)

8 hours ago, frustratedkaspersky said:
  1. I'm getting this screen, despite, Kaspersky being installed, for the website - https://  m.faq-ubank. net/
  2. Shouldn't this be Kaspersky providing this and not chrome? - despite the tool bar being installed?
  3. Also, is there a list of bad website directory that I can access, to show customers it is working? (but I really wanted the Kaspersky to be warning them, not google)

Welcome back! 

1. The detection is in a Firefox browser.
  2. The Kaspersky Protection extension - in the Firefox browser - is not turned on
  3. We're not entirely sure what you mean - WICAR can be safely used to test your Anti-Malware solution. 
  4. How did you get to the m.faq-ubank URL?  
  5. m.faq-ubank  is known to KSN:                        image.thumb.png.320debba7549adb34acfb4ed721bb5f2.png
  6. Post the details of the detection from Google please? image.thumb.png.66bc620ae6e27c424cd6ea34b2456858.png

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
added: How did you get to the URL? 
  • Like 1