"Cannot disconnect device" when trying to remove devices we no longer own.

RichardUK

Hi all,

I've been using Kaspersky Safe Kids for a few years and I'm generally happy with it. However, I'm having a slight issue at the moment. We've ended up with loads of devices being associated with the account that we no longer own. I've removed a few of them with no problem, but some of them are reporting "Could not disconnect the DESKTOP-1TJO1JJ (Desktop) device." It's not just this device, there are other showing the same error. Does anyone know why I'm getting this error?

Windows Build 22H2 Build 22621.1848
Kaspersky build : Not applicable (we don't own the devices anymore)

Cheers,
Richard

15 minutes ago, RichardUK said:

Windows Build 22H2 Build 22621.1848. 

• ?Kaspersky build: Not applicable (we don't own the devices anymore)

We've ended up with loads of devices being associated with the account that we no longer own.

I've removed a few of them with no problem, but some of them are reporting "Could not disconnect the DESKTOP-1TJO1JJ (Desktop) device."

It's not just this device, there are other showing the same error.

• ?Does anyone know why I'm getting this error?

Hello @RichardUK

Welcome!

1. Re: Kaspersky build, is there any Kaspersky Safe Kids Premium/Licensed software installed on any current devices? 
  2. In (your) MyKaspersky account, on the Devices tab { https://my.kaspersky.com/MyDevices#/portal/pages/devices } are the devices that have the "Could not disconnect..etc.," error, listed/visible? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?