Cannot contact Tech Support

I am trying to contact Tech Support over a too many activations issue but after I fill in my information on the support page and check the privacy policy box thee Submit button never come on to let me submit it. It has failed the same way on two different browsers on two different PCs. Is there an alternate method to contact Tech Support?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, charlieluce said:

Yes, after I'd filled in all the questions marked required and it didn't work I tried filling in all the questions and even attached a file. Still didn't work, though.

Hello @charlieluce

Thank you for posting back & the information!

There's Email, Chat & Phone support ->https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts , depending on your location, maybe phone support would be able to assist:  

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.3e22738d4b2686afee685f35ae624e9c.jpeg

Additional resource: "You have exceeded the maximum number of activations allowed for the entered activation code" error

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife

I am having the exact same issue.  It does not matter if I try to contact support via their phone, chat, email, or any other of their "contact us" links.  I am redirected to the same web page with the same form.  I fill out all of the fields, but the option to "submit" is greyed out and does not work.