cancelling Auto Renewal

allenwalker

I would like cancel my auto renewal but when I go the the Licenses on MY Kaspersky, that is no ‘Detail’ option for me to click on to cancel the auto renewal.

Hello @allenwalker

Welcome!

The MyKaspersky portal has changed, in the changed portal: My Kaspersky | Licenses,  ***Detail*** no longer exists, Kaspersky have yet to publish new documentation, to reflect the changes; however, the old documentation remains correct for Kaspersky Customers that have not yet had the portal upgrade. 

There’s a number of options available now to cancel auto-renewal:

1. Go to Kaspersky Support, select your location, then select Product help, then choose a communication channel → E-mail, Online Chat, or Phone → we just confirmed with the Online Chat Team, they say they are all trained to cancel Auto-renewal subscriptions.
  2. Go to www.findmyorder.com/, enter Order NumberPassword - this information is in the Order Confirmation email, received after purchasing Kaspersky software, from a Kaspersky site → we just tested, this option is working as long as you have  Order Number Password; it does not work with email address & last 4 numbers of credit card
  3. In the Order Confirmation email, received after purchasing Kaspersky software, from a Kaspersky site; there’s a link: Manage your subscription. For more information on your order please click here and use your order details, however, the Online Chat Team have advised, the click here is not working, they have escalated the issue to the team responsible to have this fixed. 

If you get stuck, please do not hesitate to post back? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

@Igor Kurzin

Please be alert to documentation & other issues. 

Thank you🙏