Can I see when the connection uses the Kasperski-VPN?

Pefri45
Go to solution Solved by Pefri45,

Hallo everyone,

On my win10/64-PC I use the Kasperski Secure Connection VPN to get in contact with my bank-account. It works (as far as I can see the), but I’m not sure. Is there any little sign, label or any such  thing on the windows-screen, that show me during the session with my bank that the the connection uses the Kasperski-VPN?

Thanks in advance

Pefri

Hello @Pefri45

Welcome!

If you’re logged into any “financial” site, using KVPN & Kaspersky’s protected / Safe Money browser, or, even a normal browser, there’s no KVPN icon or indicator shown on the actual browser, however: 

1. In the KVPN main app window, a rotating GREEN icon, with the toggle🔘 switch to the right, & the tiny KVPN icon in the Windows Taskbar & or hidden icons, is GREEN → shows the KVPN is enabled/active✅  
  2.  In the KVPN main app window, a static WHITE icon, with the toggle🔘 switch to the left, & the tiny KVPN icon in the Windows Taskbar & or hidden icons, is WHITE → shows the KVPN is disabled/inactive🤔
  3.  In the KVPN main app window, a static WHITE icon, with the toggle🔘 switch to the left, & the tiny KVPN icon in the Windows Taskbar & or hidden icons, is RED → shows the KVPN is not working, there’s a problem that needs investigation😖

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Resources:

"Secure connection is temporarily unavailable" message in Kaspersky VPN Secure Connection

Notification about a Wi-Fi network issue

Why is it impossible to open a website with Kaspersky VPN Secure Connection enabled?

• Solution

Hallo,

many thanks for your quick an helpful response. It was the anticipated answer, there is a sign. It’s been my fault to ignore the task bars hidden icons. Sorry! Now I everytime have the possibility to look wheather the VPN is on or not. This is exactly what I want.

Many Thanks

Dr. Peter Fritzsche