Can I refund this Kaspersky Plus and switch to Internet Security?

This Kaspersky Plus feels a downgrade compared to Internet Security. It's missing one of the amazing features, the "My Kaspersky" and "Locate and Device".

My country has a notorious problem of burglary and riding robbery. A device locator is very useful and in this case, the Internet Security.

I thought the Internet Security was gone and not in production anymore since when I renew today my subscription. It says "Kaspersky Internet Security is no longer available." and I cannot renew it on online purchase. Soo...

Can I still refund this and switch to Internet Security? I just recently purchased this GMT+8 August 30 2-3:40 PM through online renewal.

4 hours ago, g E L said:
  • My country has a notorious problem of burglary and riding robbery. A device locator is very useful and in this case, the Internet Security.
  1. This Kaspersky Plus feels a downgrade compared to Internet Security.
  2. It's missing one of the amazing features, the "My Kaspersky" and "Locate and Device".
  3. Can I still refund this and switch to Internet Security? I just recently purchased this GMT+8 August 30 2-3:40 PM through online renewal.
  4. I thought the Internet Security was gone and not in production anymore since when I renew today my subscription. It says "Kaspersky Internet Security is no longer available." and I cannot renew it on online purchase. Soo...

Hello @g E L

Welcome back!

1. It may 'feel' like it, but it's not.
  2. Incorrect, read (your) other topic: Is there a "Where is my device" on Kaspersky Plus.
  3. Regarding refunds, Kaspersky has a 30-day money-back guarantee, to request a refund it's necessary to log a request, please readHow to request a refund?, & fill in the template as shown below: 
  4. Kaspersky is no longer selling Kaspersky Internet Security subscriptions online, it may still possible to purchase Kaspersky Internet Security at non-Kaspersky merchants OR buy a boxed version from a local merchant in (your) area. 
  5. -> note/warning - never buy from EBAY - there's real potential to being scammed. 

image.thumb.png.34c98741da5987ff8a8c41713e8d5a7c.png

Any problems or issues, please post back?

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
reformatted numbering