Can I limit time slot according to category?

taiziccf
Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

Please add a feature to allow to block according to specific time slot?

for example my kids online school time from 8am to 2pm, i want to allow them to play game and entertainment category only at 4pm to 6pm, but currently Safe Kids doesn’t support this.

Safe Kids only allow to limit time for each app, so my kids is playing game 2 hours every game from 8am to 6pm even at school time, this is very disappointed!

please consider to enhance your limiting algorithm, buying Safe Kids are suppose to resolve my problem, not to create more problem!

• Solution

Please add a feature to allow to block according to specific time slot?

for example my kids online school time from 8am to 2pm, i want to allow them to play game and entertainment category only at 4pm to 6pm, but currently Safe Kids doesn’t support this.

Safe Kids only allow to limit time for each app, so my kids is playing game 2 hours every game from 8am to 6pm even at school time, this is very disappointed!

please consider to enhance your limiting algorithm, buying Safe Kids are suppose to resolve my problem, not to create more problem!

Hello @taiziccf

Welcome!

Thank you for the suggestion👌

We agree, there are many aspects of KSK that could be improved to make the software more useful for real parents managing real children in the real world; similar requests have been raised by parents previously. 

The more people who formally submit requests, the more likely Kaspersky are to give parental concerns some attention (apparently🤔 ). 

• On the Support page, select either Chat or Email, fill in FeedbackI have a suggestion or I have a complaint template. 
  • 💥 If selecting Chat option, we recommend you request a copy of the chat transcript, make sure you fill in your email address AFTER the chat is activated by the Chat agent & complete the Verify your email address email AFTER the chat completes.
  • Note, not all requests are successful, and if they are, the implementation process may take a long time, sometimes a very long time

Please let the Kaspersky Community know the outcome?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋