Buying 2 year kaspersky premium

Hello. Yesterday I bought a 1-year Kaspersky premium membership for my android phone. Because I liked the application, I bought another 1-year membership. But I received an e-mail asking whether this product was purchased by mistake or was it purchased on purpose. They expect me to reply to the e-mail. If I say that I bought the membership knowingly, my 1-year membership will be extended to 2 years, right?

Posted (edited)
43 minutes ago, dewilboyz said:

Hello. Yesterday I bought a 1-year Kaspersky premium membership for my android phone. Because I liked the application, I bought another 1-year membership. But I received an e-mail asking whether this product was purchased by mistake or was it purchased on purpose. They expect me to reply to the e-mail. If I say that I bought the membership knowingly, my 1-year membership will be extended to 2 years, right?

33 minutes ago, dewilboyz said:

İs it gonna extend or not nobody knows?

Hello @dewilboyz

Welcome!

• IF the Kaspersky premium subscription(s) were purchased from a Kaspersky website - the subscription *activates* immediately the payment is made. 
  • Who is the email from - How to identify the e-commerce partner from whom you purchased a solution?
  • You need to *explain* to the sender of the email - that you've purchased *two* individual Kaspersky Premium subscriptions - and you want them to run as two years - not as individual yearly subscriptions. 
  • IF you need help, contact Kaspersky Customer Service -  https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts - fill in the template as shown in the image:

image.thumb.png.5a14902290eb48bd2700966bfda7222e.png

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 
Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
*changed template* & added: How to identify the e-commerce partner from whom you purchased a solution?

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @dewilboyz

Welcome!

• IF the Kaspersky premium subscription(s) were purchased from a Kaspersky website - the subscription *activates* immediately the payment is made. 
  • Who is the email from - How to identify the e-commerce partner from whom you purchased a solution?
  • You need to *explain* to the sender of the email - that you've purchased *two* individual Kaspersky Premium subscriptions - and you want them to run as two years - not as individual yearly subscriptions. 
  • IF you need help, contact Kaspersky Customer Service -  https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts - fill in the template as shown in the image:

image.thumb.png.5a14902290eb48bd2700966bfda7222e.png

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 
Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Today i call the costumer service and talk with them. She said i cant buy 2 diffrent 1 year premium and if i want to buy 2 year premium should i choose the 2 year option and  that the remaining days of my 1-year subscription would not be added to the new subscription and that I would have to renew it when my subscription expired and she cancel my order.

Edited by dewilboyz
  • Thanks 1