(Bug?) System Watcher deletes file, should quarantine instead.

ApLab

I’m not sure if this is a bug or if it is intended behavior, but when Kaspersky System Watcher detects something, specifically if it detects something after the CNTRL + SHIFT + ALT + F4 key combination (which is known to be prone to false positives) Kaspersky straight up deletes the assumed screenlocker and doesn't quarantine it for restoration.

Especially annoying considering that System Watchers anti-screenlocker component seems to hate anything installed via the microsoft store, including Cortana, Movies & TV, and other important default windows processes.

Even after a reinstall of Movies & TV, Video.UI.exe is still missing and Movies & TV is crashing, I will be attempting to restore from a restore point later to see if that fixes it.
Cortana was fixed after using ‘Repair’ in the applications menu.

If this is intended behavior, it’s pretty strange that you would intentionally allow a behavior-based component of Kaspersky to freely delete whatever it deems malicious without first creating a backup copy and moving it into the quarantine so people can restore it.

And I’d like to clarify that I’m well aware I can disable “Perform recommended actions automatically” but frankly the automatic action performed in a scenario like this should be to quarantine the file in question.

It’s no secret that System Watchers screenlocker component is super susceptible to false positives, which is fine because it only activates after the given key combo, but it really should be quarantining things by default, not just deleting them, and I hope you’ll consider changing this in a future update.