browser and app not syncing properly

iabbott75

I’ve had ongoing issues for several months now where the settings that I have created for my children suddenly are different when I log into safe kids on a browser to that on the app on my phone. 

Today, despit the device being blocked at a certain time and the app on my phone showing the blocking schedule correctly, when I look on the website version of my account, the device that should be blocked is showing as “statistics only”. 

I’ve also had other issues with website exceptions dissapearing from the website, but being shown on my phone app, which makes me not know if they are really being blocked or not. 

Currently support seem unable to resolve this. Has anyone had any similar issues?

Yes, uninstalls have been done. I’m not sure if it is on all devices. The issues tends to be that the apps are working correctly, but the website is reporting it incorrectly, so if I do have to uninstall on everything it will loose all my settings, as it will be pulling the latest ones from the website (I suspect)

Yes, traces have been run. 

Support, when I contacted them about the website exceptions being out of sync, just seem to get be to run traces and send them files. They’ve told me they’ve escalated it but I have not heard from them since before Christmas, despite me chasing. I’ve raised a new ticket today with the issue of the blocked times not being shown on the website correctly, so we’ll see what comes of that.

Hello @iabbott75

Thank you for porting back👌

1. For your child/children, which devices is KSK installed on: Windows, MAC, Android, iOS? 
  2. For you, which devices is KSK installed on: Windows, MAC, Android, iOS? 
  3. With the issue “MyKaspersky/KSK reporting incorrectly”, has the issue been tested in all browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Edge Chromium? 
  4. Has a new (Parent) profile been created on the device where “MyKaspersky/KSK reporting incorrectly” occurs & the issue tested under the new profile? 
  5. On the device where “MyKaspersky/KSK reporting incorrectly” occurs, is there any other Kaspersky software? 
  6. Or does “MyKaspersky/KSK reporting incorrectly” happen no matter where you access the MyKaspersky/KSK from? 
  7. Is the original INC# that was raised prior to Christmas, still open? 

Please let us know?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

1. For your child/children, which devices is KSK installed on: Windows, MAC, Android, iOS?  - Windows and Android
  2. For you, which devices is KSK installed on: Windows, MAC, Android, iOS?  Android only
  3. With the issue “MyKaspersky/KSK reporting incorrectly”, has the issue been tested in all browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Edge Chromium?  - yes
  4. Has a new (Parent) profile been created on the device where “MyKaspersky/KSK reporting incorrectly” occurs & the issue tested under the new profile?  - no
  5. On the device where “MyKaspersky/KSK reporting incorrectly” occurs, is there any other Kaspersky software? - no
  6. Or does “MyKaspersky/KSK reporting incorrectly” happen no matter where you access the MyKaspersky/KSK from?  - yes on all browsers. It reports ok on the android devices
  7. Is the original INC# that was raised prior to Christmas, still open? Yes