Bought a 3 device Kaspersky premium subscription, can't activate it on the 3rd

3 hours ago, JhonYerlen said:

I bought a 3 device subscription on a discount. I installed it on two PCs, now I'm trying to install it on a laptop, it says I have don't have a subscription on this account and asks for an activation code.

Hello @JhonYerlen

Welcome!

1. Post an image of the actual error please, we need to see what you see please? 
  2. Also, please confirm the full name of the software you've purchased, how many User accounts & how many devices is the license for please? 

Please post back?

Thank you?
Flood?+?

8 hours ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @JhonYerlen

Welcome!

1. Post an image of the actual error please, we need to see what you see please? 
  2. Also, please confirm the full name of the software you've purchased, how many User accounts & how many devices is the license for please? 

Please post back?

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Ok, the 1st screenshot shows the antivirus screen on one the computers where it successfully activated. The label I highlighted says "This subscription protects 3 devices". 

Screenshot_1.thumb.png.a4db2019719b5569cecf50e490220b98.png 

However, as you can see on the screenshot below, when I access Kaspersky's account and check it, it says that I have "3 out of 3 devices protected". Right below that message, you see in the "My Devices" section, that it is only installed in two devices. That's basically what happens. Somehow kaspersky thinks I installed the product on 3 devices, even though it's only on 2 out of 3.

And this is the invoice of the payment I made, where it states the subscription is for 3 devices

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JhonYerlen said:
  • The 1st screenshot shows the antivirus screen on one the computers where it successfully activated. The label I highlighted says "This subscription protects 3 devices". 
  • when I access Kaspersky, it says that I have "3 out of 3 devices protected".
  • Right below that message, you see in the "My Devices" section, that it is only installed in two devices.
  • Somehow Kaspersky thinks I installed the product on 3 devices, even though it's only on 2 out of 3.

Hello @JhonYerlen

Thank you for the information & the images. 

1. While you're physically sitting at/with the 3rd device & logged into (your) MyKaspersky account, have you selected Add, from the icon on the right-hand-side of Casa (2nd device)? IF "yes", what happens? 

Please post back? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

3 hours ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @JhonYerlen

Thank you for the information & the images. 

1. While you're physically sitting at/with the 3rd device & logged into (your) MyKaspersky account, have you selected Add, from the icon on the right-hand-side of Casa (2nd device)? IF "yes", what happens? 

Please post back? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

I hadn't tried this until you said. I then went there and did it, and found out that If I log in from the 3rd device and click in "Add", it only shows Kaspersky VPN and Kaskersky Password manager, like in this image:

Screenshot_4.thumb.png.73fb0e4ccc399669156fa788851f9d61.png

Then if I use the Kaspersky executable that I installed on the previous machines on the 3rd one (because it already comes with the license), what I see when I launch kaspersky on the 3rd machine is this, a message saying "You don't have an active subscription in [my email]":

Screenshot_5.thumb.png.b4d32871accd3fe637ea1e8a809e1b91.png

And then on the dashboard the 3rd device shows up under the tab devices (but not under the Subscriptions tab I showed before), but it shows up like this:Screenshot_6.thumb.png.35d12189b01d70af95b0f336a197f842.png

As you can see, Kaspersky is really confident I am using the 3 devices I paid for, although I'm only using the subscription on 2 devices

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, JhonYerlen said:

I hadn't tried this until you said. I then went there and did it, and found out that If I log in from the 3rd device and click in "Add", it only shows Kaspersky VPN and Kaspersky Password manager.

Then if I use the Kaspersky executable that I installed on the previous machines on the 3rd one (because it already comes with the license), what I see when I launch Kaspersky on the 3rd machine is this, a message saying "You don't have an active subscription in [my email]". 

And then on the dashboard the 3rd device shows up under the tab devices (but not under the Subscriptions tab I showed before).

As you can see, Kaspersky is really confident I am using the 3 devices I paid for, although I'm only using the subscription on 2 devices

Hello @JhonYerlen

Thank you for the information!

1.  Please contact support, on the support page, select either Chat or Email, then fill in: Application malfunctionOther template; support may request logs, traces & other data, they will guide you.

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available?  

Thank you?
Flood?+?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @JhonYerlen

Thank you for the information!

1.  Please contact support, on the support page, select either Chat or Email, then fill in: Application malfunctionOther template; support may request logs, traces & other data, they will guide you.

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available?  

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Ok, thanks.

• Like 1