Blocks site as Date Leakage threat

MrDog

I use Inmotion as a webhost and they seem to be reputable, but recently Kaspersky has prevented me from visiting saying

"

Prevented visiting a website that presents a data leakage threat

Prevented visiting a phishing or fake website designed to trick you into giving away your passwords, credit card details and other private data."

Of course they say they are OK (and I believe them) so what can I do short of suspending KAspersky

1 hour ago, MrDog said:
  1. I use Inmotion as a webhost and they seem to be reputable, but recently Kaspersky has prevented me from visiting saying: "Prevented visiting a website that presents a data leakage threat" || Prevented visiting a phishing or fake website designed to trick you into giving away your passwords, credit card details and other private data."
  2. of course, they say they are OK (and I believe them) so what can I do short of suspending Kaspersky

Hello @MrDog

Welcome!

1. Read before you create a new topic! - by Danila T.
  2. Are there any options when the alert shows?
  3. Does the same alert show, irrespective of *supported* browser used? 
  4. Post a full screen screen-print - including the URL of the alert (hide any private information before uploading the image) we need to see what you see please?  
  5. Follow: False detections by Kaspersky products. What to do? - especially point 2. 
  6. Read & follow: How to open a blocked website - if *you* trust the site, as only Kaspersky's Virus Lab can analyze & confirm a false positive, it cannot be done here in the Community. 
  7. Read: Kaspersky application blocks my website or application. What should I do? - noting, Kaspersky Technical support is only available for users of paid Kaspersky software. 

Please post back? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
added 7. || to keep our stalker happy ?

• 5 months later...

Hello, I am facing the same problem 

1. Version of your operating system: Microsoft windows 10x64 Build 19044 
  2. Name and version number of the Kaspersky application: KAspersky anti-virus 21.3.10.391
  3. I am trying to access odoo but kaspersky is preventing me from doing so.
  4. attached is a screenshot

odoo kaspersky.png