Blocking Connection to websites without notification/report

I too am being blocked from accessing certain sites that are very important to me. I've tried "pausing protection" but that doesn't resolve the issue. I have to keep changing passwords in order to get access, but the trick to that also is that to actually gain access, I must use the virtual keyboard which I feel is ridiculous.

I have reported these difficulties to Kaspersky but unfortunately for me what they ask me to do with beyond my realm. It's far too technical for me!. I'm using Kaspersky Plus. I must say in all honesty that if these issues persist, I shall go to another provider for my laptop's protection. I have removed the program, then reinstalled however; the issue still exists. I would appreciate assistance & thank you in advance.

4 hours ago, Mexican Rose said:

I'm using Kaspersky Plus.

• I too am being blocked from accessing certain sites that are very important to me.
  • I've tried "pausing protection" but that doesn't resolve the issue.
  • I have to keep changing passwords in order to get access, but the trick to that also is that to actually gain access, I must use the virtual keyboard which I feel is ridiculous.
  • I have reported these difficulties to Kaspersky but unfortunately for me what they ask me to do with beyond my realm.

It's far too technical for me!.

I must say in all honesty that if these issues persist, I shall go to another provider for my laptop's protection.

I have removed the program, then reinstalled however; the issue still exists.

I would appreciate assistance & thank you in advance.

Hello @Mexican Rose

Welcome back!

• We agree, using the virtual keyboard *all* the time would drive us batty. 
  1. Please share the actual error details, what exactly happens when (you're) blocked? 
  2. Does the issue(s) happen in every browser: Chrome, Edge, FireFox? 
  3. So we don't waste (your) time asking (you) to do stuff Kaspersky already asked (you) to do, share with us what they asked of (you) please? 
  4. Are there errors in Kaspersky Reports OR do alerts show in the Kaspersky Plus main window OR in the Windows Notification centre?                                  image.thumb.png.825833c41ff6fa0042ed3d64b0911a1f.png

Please post back? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife

I don't get any alerts. When I type in my user name & password, the site tries to tell me that my user or p/w is incorrect, which it is NOT. When this happens, I have to pause protection, but that doesn't necessarily rectify the issue. As explained, I have to go through the pains of changing a p/w...but then making sure I use the virtual keyboard. If I've paused protection, then why would the virtual keyboard be working? Frankly this is becoming a royal pain in the neck!  One site is protected in "safe money"., but again, if I pause protection...I can't access that site without going through the dreaded steps I've just described. In my second site, I can reach the site...when I attempt to sign in with my username & p/w...I get nothing...so again, I have to pause protection. Ridiculous!

alectrautilities.com

Ig.ca

Sorry I forgot to mention the browsers you made reference to. Yes, it pertains to both Chrome AND Edge.