Block screen

Nga

My child has iphone 7

the app is premium version

When the time is up, the app just notifies us.

- how to block the phone?

- how to block all except calls?

- how my child can ask extra time?

thank you!

Hello @Nga,

Welcome!

The following is the Kaspersky documented advice:

1. Device Use: due to (Apple iOS) operating system restrictions, it is not possible to block children's iOS devices. However, your child will receive a notification when the time limit is reached.
  2. Allow application use on blocked device, this feature is not available on a child’s iOS device. 
  3. Application use cannot be restricted on your child's iOS devices. If no child's devices or only child's iOS devices are connected to your My Kaspersky account, the Application Monitoring switch is not displayed.
  4. You can only control access to those applications that are not suitable for a child at the given age. You cannot restrict access to applications by type, e.g. games.
  5. On iOS devices, your child can only ask for permission to visit blocked websites.
  6. Application use statistics are unavailable for your child's iOS devices.
  7.  Internet monitoring is only available via the Kaspersky Safe Kids Browser application that provides safe access to the Internet on your child’s iOS devices. If Web activity monitoring is turned on, other browsers installed on the device will be blocked.
  8. Kaspersky Safe Kids cannot block Safari on your child’s iOS devices.

If the above does not answer your concerns, please let me know?

Thank you🙏

Resources:

iOS Kaspersky Safe Kids Library

How to set up a profile for your child

What is Kaspersky Safe Kids