Block device not working on ipad

Nicmarini

The option device monitor settings / type of control / block device is not working. From the installed kaspersky on my mobile (parents), I have it correct selected. My mobile is iphone 12pro, with ois 16.6.1, and Kaspersky version 1.97.0.15.

from my kaspersky account this option is not available. This option is the most interesting because if it is nit working, i cannot limit the time spent on the device, i understand your educational suggestions, not working with one of my child.

The ipad I want to limit is air2; ios 15.7.9 and installed version kaspersky is 1.97.0.

ipad is own by my wife, and throuh family sharing we set up the account for the children as per your instructions available on install.

thank you kind regards

49 minutes ago, Nicmarini said:

iPad is own by my wife, and through family sharing we set up the account for the children as per your instructions available on install.

Hello @Nicmarini

Welcome! 

1. Is Apple's Family (iCloud) - configured / active - for (your) child - on the air2 - iOS 15.7.9
  2. IF the answer is 'yes', we think this is the issue as it's not possible to have to duplicate 'phone management' applications/services. 
  3. In the first instance, reset everything back to 0, uninstall KSK, install KSK again & *do not use the kid's account in Apple's Family (iCloud) settings*, noting - this is not a part of the Kaspersky documented procedure, monitor the issue, if it repeats, proceed to Kaspersky Customer Service: https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts, on the support page, select either Chat or Email, then fill in Application malfunction, Other template; please include any screen images of the error & a detailed history. Support may request logs, traces & other data; they will guide you.  
  • Please share the outcome with the Community? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

• 4 weeks later...

1. Yes, Apple family sharing was active.

2. The solution you suggest I've already tryed, before this message in the forum. At the beginning, the ipad was used only from my wife. We installed kaspersky in order to let the children use the ipad, with time limit, and use kaspersky features. But time limit was not working. So we uninstall/install kaspersky, several times. Kaspersky recognize the device, but even without family sharing, and without screen time app from apple, the kaspersky app is not blocking the device after the time limit. You can see this also from the kaspersky webapp. When you enter in the account, the menu "block the device" is not available. But the option is available from mobile kaspersky app. So, we found on kaspersky pages a suggestion to use family sharing of apple. We tryed and then again is not working. So we write in the forum, and so it seems that in every case, time limit from kaspersky is not working on our ipad. Maybe apple do not let at all other screen management apps. So now we uninstall Kaspersky unfortunately, and we will test the screen time of apple. It's a pity that a complete app like kaspersky, very useful for families with more childrens, cannot manage this situation. Thank you for the support.