Black screen after choosing graphics

Go to solution Solved by Yury N.,

Hello I have an issue on my laptop when trying to run the kaspersky secure disk from flash drive ,I get to the first menu as from the picture i attached ,when choosing any of the 3 options,let's say graphic mode ,the screen go black but nothing happens Screenshot_20240106-184237_YouTube.thumb.png.135ab0dbf6e0952da4e341032e9f343c.pngI have waited for along time its stay black and not running ,on my main pc it works fine but on my laptop its not ,i disabled secure boot for checking and it didn't helped ,also my drives are having encryption by bitlocker is it related ?

Please help, ive seen alot of people having this issue but nobody got a solution ,one guy said to use tool from 2015 but its outdated i want to use kaspersky Rescue Disk ,please support thank u

Edit: also there is a beta version maybe with fixes ? I would like to try but didn't found it

Edited by Mirai

Hello @Mirai, welcome.

It is always possible that new hardware is not yet supported or that there are problems with certain hardware.
So that someone can help you (unfortunately I can't do it myself), please add some information about your notebook:
Manufacturer?
Model?
CPU?

Posted (edited)

thanks I will provide the information np,
lenovo ThinkBook 14s Yoga g2 IPA (21DM)
cpu 12th gen intel core i7-1255U
grapic card intel iris xe

Edited by Mirai

• 2 weeks later...

hello i want a transleater app for middle east because i cant trust google transleate and i cant speak english i need app can translate arabic language

مافي برنامج في الشرق الاوسط عربي

(Arabic)

what do you mean its forever free its not true i tried download it but it says its not free and when i tried to download it said i need to get a code i need an arabic app for translate english or any language in the world

1 hour ago, Kaspersky Endpoint Securit said:

hello i want a transleater app for middle east because i cant trust google transleate and i cant speak english i need app can translate arabic language

Hello @Kaspersky Endpoint Securit

Welcome!

Yandex Translate: https://translate.yandex.com/en/?source_lang=ar&target_lang=en

yandex.thumb.png.2e2d25a5639f7e18ede98446a20aed3f.png

https://www.kaspersky.com/downloads/free-rescue-disk OR please try KRD 2024 beta
https://eap.kaspersky.com/category/1024/kaspersky-rescue-disk

free-krd.thumb.png.c9cf94b8e6dc8b3bf5867e1fb5eeb780.png

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
added proper name for Yandex Translator || added link for KRD & image

• 4 weeks later...

I have exactly the same problem. The non-beta does not work in normal graphics mode, nor in limited graphics mode. The linked beta also does not work in normal graphics mode, in limited I get to the end, but the database cannot be updated (nothing happens). However, an internet connection can be established in Firefox.

???????

MfG

14 часов назад, securemarc сказал:

I have exactly the same problem. The non-beta does not work in normal graphics mode, nor in limited graphics mode. The linked beta also does not work in normal graphics mode, in limited I get to the end, but the database cannot be updated (nothing happens). However, an internet connection can be established in Firefox.

???????

MfG

We are working on KRD 2024 beta2 and further release.

As a temporary solution we updated KRD 2024 beta1 with actual bases. Please redownload.

Edited by Yury N.
  • Like 3

vor 8 Stunden schrieb Yury N.:

We are working on KRD 2024 beta2 and further release.

As a temporary solution we updated KRD 2024 beta1 with actual bases. Please redownload.

Thanx.

I have now installed the new beta. The application still freezes in full graphics mode. In limited mode it runs until the end. In the new beta you have now omitted the database update. How should I now update the current database before the scan? How should this work? With old virus signatures, this doesn't help me very much.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

I have an Acer Aspire 15 (N18Q13, A515-55 series, Win 11 home 23H2, Intel i5-1035G1). KRD 2018 and KRD 2024 beta resumes in a black screen after choosing graphics mode.

With KRD 2024 beta a blinking cursor stops booting from the usb stick after choosing graphics mode.

Secure boot is OFF, BIOS does not support changing von AHCI to IDE.

Please help,

thanks

18 минут назад, domer68 сказал:

Hello,

I have an Acer Aspire 15 (N18Q13, A515-55 series, Win 11 home 23H2, Intel i5-1035G1). KRD 2018 and KRD 2024 beta resumes in a black screen after choosing graphics mode.

With KRD 2024 beta a blinking cursor stops booting from the usb stick after choosing graphics mode.

Hello.

What about "Limited graphic mode" in KRD 2018 and KRD 2024 beta?

https://support.kaspersky.com/krd18/howto/14227#block2

• Like 1