Black screen after choosing “graphics mode”

Go to solution Solved by Yury N.,

I installed Kaspersky Antivirus and my mouse and keyboard stopped working after restarting. I am trying to fix the problem using Kaspersky Rescue Disk 18 but it only shows a black screen after choosing “Graphic Mode” or “Limited Graphic Mode”. I have an Nvidia Geforce RTX 4070 graphics card. 

I tried to use this topic as a solution, however the link sent for KRD 2024 beta did not work.

I can’t use my keyboard or mouse, I cannot run KRD since it gives me a black screen, and I can’t find recovery mode either. My PC is basically useless. Please help

hello.

I need your help please, with my HP laptop model 15-dy2503la (6D996LA) with Windows 11 home single language 64 bits, 11th generation Intel i5-1135G7 processor with 8GB of RAM.

My problem was a black screen, but it was solved with the KRD beta 2024, but my new problem is that I cannot update the database even though I have Wi-Fi, because by clicking where it says it can be updated, nothing happens And I don't know where that folder that they mention in the forum is, I hope you can help me please.

5 часов назад, sparta сказал:

My problem was a black screen, but it was solved with the KRD beta 2024, but my new problem is that I cannot update the database even though I have Wi-Fi, because by clicking where it says it can be updated, nothing happens And I don't know where that folder that they mention in the forum is, I hope you can help me please.

This is a beta version. Databases update has not yet been implemented.

I updated beta with actual bases. Please download again.

https://devbuilds.s.kaspersky-labs.com/krd/2024/beta/krd.iso

• Like 2