Because ACTIVATION OF WINDOWS and other programs is not blocked.

Good night people.
1- Why is Windows activation for several versions of Windows not blocked? since people use power shell to activate Windows.
2- The Internet Download Manager - Kaspersky never finds this type of threat since it is updated through Pewer Shell and everyone uses this pirated program. What Kaspersky says about it, I think it should be detected and removed.
3- I tested with Kaspersky's antivirus and the result was not good, I installed the pirated INTERNET DOWNALOAD MANAGER with a script and Kaspersky didn't detect it, I have it here on my machine waiting for Kaspersky to detect it to see if it really works against this type file that is used here in BRAZIL

Generally activation scripts are not dangerous. These scripts only connect to the kms server to activate windows. 

Again if there is no dangerous program kaspersky will not block it. I know some av which are agressive and blocking every PUA etc... 

Same as previous reply above. Not dangerous - not detected or at least detection of some types are - - > not a virus (detection by kaspersky) marked with yellow color. With red color are marked viruses. 

• Like 2

6 horas atrás, nexon disse:

Generally activation scripts are not dangerous. These scripts only connect to the kms server to activate windows. 

Again if there is no dangerous program kaspersky will not block it. I know some av which are agressive and blocking every PUA etc... 

Same as previous reply above. Not dangerous - not detected or at least detection of some types are - - > not a virus (detection by kaspersky) marked with yellow color. With red color are marked viruses. 

Good morning friend, I liked your explanation on the subject. I have one more doubt.
When the script connects to the server to activate these pirated programs, does Kaspersky check what is being transferred over the network?