Awesome Miner Trexminer

Karzai

Now i know that crypto miners are always marked as malware because criminals can use them for bad purposes, but with awesome miner it told me that its legitimate software but criminals can use it and then in awesome miner i had chosen trex miner that was marked as malware. there was not a “legitimate software” message, just a Miner trojan. so since i purposefully downloaded it would it be safe? and is it just marked in case it was not downloaded by the user?

so since i purposefully downloaded it would it be safe? and is it just marked in case it was not downloaded by the user?

Hello @Karzai

Welcome!

• 💥 Only the Kaspersky Virus Lab can determine if a file/object is a False positive. 

Read & follow the instructions in the guides below:

1. Read before you create a new topic!
  2. Kaspersky: how to report false positive?
  3. Kaspersky application blocks my website or application. What should I do?
  1. Zip the file & name the archive “Infected” or Malware”.
  2. Add a password to the file.
  3. Go to https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts, select E-mail → Contact Support.
  4. Fill in: OS. Application. Request Type: select Malware. Request Topic: select False positive
  5. Select Did not find your answer? Contact support → fill in OS version, your email addressActivation code (for Kaspersky product, if it’s available) & a Description of the issue. Make sure you add the password to the problem details
  6. Attach the zipped, password protected file & the password → if the file(s) exceed 30mb, upload to cloud & add the share link to the FP form  “Description of the issue” field. 
  7. Complete the “I am not a Robot”.
  8. Tick the Privacy consent
  9. Select Submit. 
  10. You’ll receive an automated email with an INC#.
  11. Then wait for the Kaspersky Web Email team to contact you, advising they’ve escalated the issue to the virus lab or requesting more information. 
  • When it’s available, please share the outcome with the Community?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Note: technical support available to Kaspersky Security Cloud Premium subscription. 

Hello @Karzai

Thank you for posting back👍

(Your) topic is in Kaspersky Security Cloud section, we don’t know which software is installed on (your) computer, unless you tell us, that’s why we provided the guide: Read before you create a new topic!

1. On the Windows taskbar, or hidden icons, rightclick the Kaspersky icon, select About → it will show the name, version & patch(x), x = letter ?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋