automatic restart for all servers

Go to solution Solved by Guest #37,

Hi,

The some servers, VM systems and systems are getting restart automatically. Kindly give the high priority to give the solution. Here I have given the event log screenshot for your reference

BR

Disable automatic Reboot in the NetworkAgent-Policy, please.

Regards
Alex

Hi,

Already we have configured "do not restart the operating system". Here I have uploaded the screenshot.

Additionally, We have checked the all created tasks, we did not define the auto restart and Prompt user for action.

Please help.

BR

Hi,

As we checked, there is not enabled the above said “Shut down device when task is complete” option. Kindly let us know, if you needed any other logs and Please take necessary steps quickly because as of now including one server.

Thank You

It must be your settings. Please check all options - as far as I know:
- Agent-policy - and make shure the affected server uses this policy and the settings are locked.
- Any task, like "Update", "Scan", ... schedule - advanced settings.
- Installation Tasks.
- "Manage Device" Tasks 

And: no topic bumping, please. 
Even worse by using a second account.
daru = junglee
I suspect.

Regards
Alex

Hi,

As of now, few systems, VM systems and Servers are getting the restart or shutdown automatically. while we are checking the windows events for this issues when kaspersky initiate the restart or shutdown the machines. So we have already checked the above said all tasks, we didn't enabled the restart or shutdown option in any tasks. We known well, if we think logically, Kaspersky will not do the restart or shutdown but why the windows event is generating the logs as it is happening from Kaspersky. Hence we need to get the support from Kaspersky team to resolve the issues.