At the start of every day, I have to restart my mac for connectivity

Hi,

Macbook Pro - Catalina 10.15.5
KIS - 20.0.0.829b

Recently installed KIS onto the mac as a client needed extra security for me to access their servers etc.

After install, every morning when the mac is woken I have no internet connection. I cannot connect to teams or outlook, and neither chrome nor firefox connect, saying google does not have correct security.

If I restart the mac, it is fine the rest of the day. Only when starting every morning does this happen.

I’ve checked the system reqs that are posted up when questions are asked, I’ve checked compatibility with other apps etc.

Thanks

Hi Flood,

Thanks for the reply.

1 and 2 - simple wifi conncetion to preferred router. never looks for another network automatically

3 - before KIS always worked fine.

4 - Because it is better practice to not be turning off and restarting a macbook, and to let it sleep, while power on, so all maintenance task etc can run. It also can perfom my back up etc. It has Power Nap enabled.

I didn’t have any issues on the mac for years before KIS was installed.

It also stops any emails etc coming through.

Thanks

This is the message I get when trying to get on line (this is when i tried to open firefox to see your comment, after the mac had been to sleep)

Hello @Phil S,

You’re most welcome☺ !

1. In the Preferred Networks how many network “names” exist? 
  • It might just be coincidence or it may be related, in the last few days there’s been a bug that presented quite a few folks with a combination of login & or certificate errors → the certificate errors in particular, were a feature (as in the image you’ve shown), your issue may be out in terms of time frame =  “recently”, we’re not exactly sure what that is; also, Kaspersky worked very quickly to fix that bug, the fix happened in the last 24hrs; however, (ioo) raise a case with Kaspersky Technical Support, follow the template below as a guide, include a detailed history, including all recovery steps taken, trace filesSystem Report and the system.log file & images

• After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will communicate with you, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.
  • Please post the INC# here in this topic? 
  • Please let us know the outcome when it’s available? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳