Are all the features of Kaspersky password manager in Kaspersky plus?, can i store data and documents as well?

maz

What are the features of password manager in Kaspersky plus, as it is confusing. In the comparison between Kaspersky plus and premium features in the website it says under password protection the exact same thing that you can store your data and documents, if so then what is the use of the identity protection wallet in the premium option, please advice as I don't know which version to buy because of the password protection vague explanation.

15 minutes ago, maz said:

What are the features of password manager in Kaspersky plus, as it is confusing. In the comparison between Kaspersky plus and premium features in the website it says under password protection the exact same thing that you can store your data and documents, if so then what is the use of the identity protection wallet in the premium option, please advice as I don't know which version to buy because of the password protection vague explanation.

Hello @maz

Welcome back!

We've answered in (your) other topic: Are all the features of Kaspersky password manager in Kaspersky plus? also is smart home monitor included in Kaspersky Plus

IF (you) have further questions - please add them to that topic, please do not continue this topic, it's a *duplication*.

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

• The topic was locked