Apps suddenly repeating many times in Settings

JR69

Hello @JR69,

Welcome again!

Confirmed😖 !

Issue exists for (our) Win10 devices & Android devices:

Incident request

Hmm, well, we’ll do a clean install of KSK, to see what happens, you may wish to do the same, if so, please follow these steps:

1. Create a System restore point
  2. In your MyKaspersky account →  Disconnect the device.
  3. Sign on to the device with the Administrator/Parent account.
  4. Shutdown all applications except KSK.
  5. Uninstall KSK, at the end of the uninstall, shutdown the computer using Shutdownnot Restart, power on, login:
  6. Download a new KSK installer
  7. Install KSKat the end of the install, shutdown the computer using Shutdownnot Restart, power on, login:
  8. Check MyKaspersky → KSK, Settings, Application monitoring ? 
  9. If it’s fixed, excellent👏 , post back & let us know; if not, log a case with Kaspersky Technical Support, fill in the template as in image Incident request above, provide as much information as possible, steps taken, Community URL; Support may request: traces, data, logs, they will guide you. 
  10. After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will be in touch, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in their MyKaspersky account.

Please share the outcome with the Community when it’s available? 

Note: if KSK is the free version, please post back? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Hello @JR69

Thank you for posting back!

Agreed, we do not believe the issue is related to the Premium subscription. 

We’ve never seen this before either, that’s why we suggest a clean install first, if the issue remains unresolved, engage Technical Support. 

Keep us posted please? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Hello again. This is not a serious enough problem for me to make it worth the effort of going through all of the steps you sent. I am sure that if it’s happening for me and for you, the company can figure out what’s going on. Thank you.