Application Rules Lost

greetings :classic_smile:

im new to kaspersky.
i have some troubles about Intrusive Prevention / Firewall app Rules
i configure kaspersky to ask me each time an app wana make a connection so i manualy create applications firewall rules

my problem is : sometimes without any change in app file (hash) the rules reseted (not sure after random time like two weeks) and i should configure it again (not just network rules everything about app rules)

and this happened just for app rule not groups (by vendors like razer,asus ...)

for exp : i trusted an app from low restricted group and make some firewall rules and one day see notif about app placed in restricted groups! or ask about connection of normal app that i allowed before! :classic_sad:

maybe im doing something wrong ? or there are some bugs ?

Kaspersky Plus 21.9.6
Windows 10 22H2 (64 bit)

hope i explained well

REGARDS :classic_love:

Edited by M H K
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, M H K said:

Kaspersky Plus 21.9.6, Windows 10 22H2 (64 bit)

i have some troubles about Intrusive Prevention / Firewall app Rules
i configure kaspersky to ask me each time an app wana make a connection so i manualy create applications firewall rules

my problem is : sometimes without any change in app file (hash) the rules reseted (not sure after random time like two weeks) and i should configure it again (not just network rules everything about app rules)

and this happened just for app rule not groups (by vendors like razer,asus ...)

for exp : i trusted an app from low restricted group and make some firewall rules and one day see notif about app placed in restricted groups! or ask about connection of normal app that i allowed before! :classic_sad:

maybe im doing something wrong ? or there are some bugs ?

Hello @M H K

Welcome!

It does not sound as if (you're) doing it wrong?

It's best if (you) contact support, so they can analyse data from (your) computer, that cannot be done here in the Community, there's a Community Rule to not share logs/traces/data here in the Community, to protect (your) privacy & security... 

?Please log a request with Kaspersky Customer Service: https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts; on the support page, select either Chat or Email, then fill in Application malfunction, Other template; please include any screen images of the error & a detailed history. Support may request logs, traces & other data; they will guide you. 

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 
Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
grammar
  • Like 1

On 5/16/2023 at 1:43 PM, Wesly.Zhang said:

Hello, @M H K

Does this behavior happen on the rules in Trusted application? or Low restricted if you customized the rule by yourself?

Regards.

first , sorry for my english :classic_unsure:

thank you for your reply , actually there is no different , both :classic_mellow:

this make me to config trusted apps (apps itself , company groups rules remain) again and again

visuals are better than texts :classic_blush:

i attach 2 img of :

my global TRUSTED NETWORK rules

and an APPS Rules for exp

for exp this apps rules will lost and ask me again about connections also if set this rules for JETBRAINS there will be no problem and they stay forever

REGARDS

Apps Rule.png

Trusted Network Rules.png

Edited by M H K