App paused on kids window profile

My kid is smart and he found way to pause KSK while logging in to his profile. due to this I am unable to track his activity.

All seting not working, I have to run KSK manually to make sure it run in baground.

Please make KSK run in baground and not allow any visual access to kids to pause app while loging to their window/android profile.

17 hours ago, Parent said:

My kid is smart and he found way to pause KSK while logging in to his profile. due to this I am unable to track his activity.

All seting not working, I have to run KSK manually to make sure it run in baground.

Please make KSK run in baground and not allow any visual access to kids to pause app while loging to their window/android profile.

Hello @Parent,

Welcome!

• *All kids are smart but parents are smarter*.
  • IF KSK is installed correctly it cannot be *paused* unless the parent's MyKaspersky password is used. 
  1. Is KSK Premium or Free? 
  2. Let's work on one device at a time, first Windows: from (your) son's Windows computer - post a full-screen screen-print - of the Family & other users screen - hide his user-name or login, but do not hide anything else please - see the image below:

image.thumb.png.3b1abe4b04991d94ea1b8015539da542.png

Please post back?

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
spelling