App lock switches off

Hello,

I use Kaspersky on Samsung A12 Android. The app lock is frequently turned off automatically. No clue why. Kaspersky notifies me though and opens Accsessibility menu where I must turn it on.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Uczo said:

Kaspersky on Samsung A12 Android.

The app lock is frequently turned off automatically.

No clue why. Kaspersky notifies me though and opens Accessibility menu where I must turn it on.

Hello @Uczo

Welcome!

• Read: App Lock
  • Has Kaspersky been added to Never sleeping apps? IF NO, it should be. IF the issue persists, uninstall Kaspersky & clean install, follow the steps below:
  1. Check RAM/Flash memory, make sure there's sufficient available.
  2. Check OS updates, make sure the latest are applied. 
  3. Uninstall, read: Uninstalling the app
  4. At the end of the uninstall, power OFF the android & leave it OFF for several minutes, power ON, login. 
  5. From Google Play Store, download Kaspersky VPN & Anti-Virus app. 
  6. Install the app, read: Installing the app -> *make sure *all* permissions are granted*
  7. Monitor the original issue: "The app lock is frequently turned off automatically."? IF it continues, log a request with Kaspersky Customer Service, https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts  - on the support page, select either Chat or Email, then fill in the template as shown in the image below; please include a *detailed history*, i.e. keep a track of how many times the App Lock is turned OFF & tell support -> "it's happened 20 times in 5 days OR it's happened blah, blah, blah..."

image.thumb.png.4fc633e7866971aad8dbc45f4523895b.png

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 
Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
added image