Antivirus for macOS and Windows [MOVED]

I did a pretty thorough POC on endpoint protection platforms roughly two years ago, and I wouldn’t touch the majority of options you listed below. After courting over a dozen different platforms we dwindled the list down to:

Cylance

Crowdstrike

SentinelOne

//Mod Note: moved to the correct section.

Hello   @Skiemen,

Welcome!

Kaspersky Endpoint Security is part of Kaspersky’s Business Product range, accordingly, I’ve asked the Moderators to move your post. 

If you need help, please let us know the KES version details, operating system environment and a full explanation of the issues you need our assistance with please?

Thank you

• 4 weeks later...

I did a pretty thorough POC on endpoint protection platforms roughly two years ago, and I wouldn’t touch the majority of options you listed below. After courting over a dozen different platforms we dwindled the list down to: gps fleet tracking

Cylance

Crowdstrike

SentinelOne

Thank you my issue has been solved,...

I did a pretty thorough POC on endpoint protection platforms roughly two years ago, and I wouldn’t touch the majority of options you listed below. After courting over a dozen different platforms we dwindled the list down to: gps fleet tracking

Cylance

Crowdstrike

SentinelOne

Thank you my issue has been solved,...