Hi,

Have premium installed with Anti Spam enabled however Anti Spam does not appear to be working with Outlook 365 ( latest version) I tested by setting an email address as blocked in Anti Spam settings but the email arrived in my inbox as usual  and was not flagged as spam. Also I have not received one single email labelled as spam by Kaspersky from any other address but outlook has sent some mail to the junk folder.

is Anti Spam working ok with others using outlook 365 or have I not configured something correctly?

Any comments appreciated 

Thanks

1 hour ago, AMD1 said:

Have premium installed with Anti Spam enabled however Anti Spam does not appear to be working with Outlook 365 (latest version)

I tested by setting an email address as blocked in Anti Spam settings but the email arrived in my inbox as usual and was not flagged as spam. Also I have not received one single email labelled as spam by Kaspersky from any other address but outlook has sent some mail to the junk folder.

1. is Anti Spam working ok with others using outlook 365 or have I not configured something correctly?

Hello @AMD1

Welcome!

1. It's not working for us either, we've just tested the following {independent of each other}:
  • If it is from a blocked sender
  • If it contains blocked phrases
  • If it contains obscene words

Resource: Anti-Spam

• Log a request with Kaspersky Customer Service  - https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts  - on the support page, select either Chat or Email, fill in the template as shown in the image; please include a *detailed history*. Support may request logs, traces & other data, they will guide you:  

image.thumb.png.4f5b5cd5facdd9ffcd94c1f60f15c168.png

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 
Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋