Anti-banner is blocking Microsoft Edge Collections

Skyake

Kaspersky Anti-banner is preventing users from using Collections in Microsoft Edge.

When I turn on anti-banner, after a full restart of Microsoft Edge (kill all edge processes and restart), Collections in Microsoft Edge will not be able to load and display a message "The content was blocked". 

System: Windows 11 x64 25211

Edge: 106.0.1370.34

Kaspersky: 21.3.10.391 (i)

Edited by Skyake

1 hour ago, Skyake said:
  1. ?️Windows 11 x64 25211, Edge: 106.0.1370.34, Kaspersky: 21.3.10.391 (i)
  2. ?️Kaspersky Anti-banner is preventing users from using Collections in Microsoft Edge.
  • When I turn on anti-banner, after a full restart of Microsoft Edge (kill all edge processes and restart), Collections in Microsoft Edge will not be able to load and display a message "The content was blocked". 

Hello @Skyake

Welcome!

1. KIS 21.3.10.391 is up to patch(j), please update Kaspersky Internet Security
  2. When you receive the message - "The content was blocked", in the Edge browser, has KIS Protection extension, Anti-BannerAllow on this website been set ON
  3. May we have several website URLs - to test, noting, we cannot currently replicate the issue - see image
    Spoiler

image.thumb.png.ad73d97dceca915a7f71efe2861e5c0d.png

4. In KIS Reports, are there any events that match the Edge Collection issues?

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
Corrected spelling?

• 5 months later...