Android device replacement, I added new phone. It is not protected yet.

Karo

Hi. My old phone is damaged and I had to replace it with a new one. I uninstalled Kaspersky App on the old phone and installed on the new phone. I also removed the old phone from protected devices on My Kaspersky account. I added new phone but I am not sure if it works. It is not protected yet. I don't see any option to click on. Help me please

Hello @Karo

Welcome!

• If KIS premium is correctly installed, in the MyKaspersky account the device will show as in image 1 & the KIS application will show as in image 2:

Is this what you see in (your) MyKaspersky account?

Is this how the installed KIS app appears? 

If not, please do the following:

1. Confirm KIS system requirements
  2. Confirm the KIS License is showing in your MyKaspersky account. 
  3. Make sure you have the activation code
  4. Uninstall KIS, follow the documentation carefully
  5. Power the phone off, then on. 
  6. From Google Play Store, download a new KIS installer
  7. Install KIS, follow the documentation carefully
  8. When KIS is installed, follow the Activating the premium version of the app

Please let us know the outcome?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

My Kaspersky shows me my new device but without protection - shield is not highlighted! Kaspersky says that there is no licence for this device. I called customer service today and a woman told me that I should remove an old app, install new one and that everything should work within 24h without extra payment. But the program asks me to buy a new licence for the new device (with discount!!!). Now I am going to reboot my phone (app is already uninstalled)

Yes, I see it on my account. I have just sent a licence to my smartphone and finally I see the shield :) I think that the licence is now being sent … It might take some time but I hope it will work.

Thank you for a clue ;)

Hello @Karo

You’re most welcome☺ !

If there continues to be a problem, try the following

1. Open KIS application
  2. Select Get Premium features
  3. Select I have a license
  4. The application will connect to your MyKaspersky account & show 1 purchased license, select Details
  5. In the Premium version window, select the > right arrow, that action will initiate associating the license with the installed application

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋