Android: AppLock doesn't work with Android 10 gesture navigation

Hi All, 

I just upgraded to Android 10, used Kaspersky Internet Security also before on 9.

I activated gesture navigation. I'm locking some apps with the built-in AppLock from Kaspersky Internet Security. I know, that I must login again, when closing the app or sliding down the navigation bar and that's good like it is.

The Problem now: It seems that AppLock sees the going-back gesture (a small icon pops in to show this) as an app opened between. Like this it's nearly impossible to work with gesture navigation, because the controlling process from Android gets blocked by AppLock and until I unlocked it, the process ended.

Has anyone a solution for this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Hello @Anonymous_Kaspersky_User_123,

Welcome!

• On our test Samsung A10, the “ going-back gesture ” is activated by swipe from the left or right edge of the screen, followed by an arrow. 
  • Unfortunately, in our tests, we’re unable to replicate the problem😓

Please share with us:

1. Phone: full name, version and build?
  2. Images of Settingsgesture navigation?
  3. A video of the  “AppLock sees the going-back gesture (a small icon pops in to show this) as an app opened between. It's nearly impossible to work with gesture navigation, because the controlling process from Android gets blocked by AppLock

Please post back?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

1. Huawei Mate 10 Pro, EMUI 10.0.0 / Android 10, Build: 10.0.0.159 (C432E5R1P3patch02)

3. What I forgot to write in my first message, to problem occurred with the keypad, that opened again until I unlocked the app. This seems not to happen each time, I couldn't reproduce it while filming.

But the same problem also occurs if I close a locked app for example. The Android animation is shown and before I can go to my home screen, I must unlock the closed app with AppLock. 

Hello @Anonymous_Kaspersky_User_123,

Thank you for replying and the images👌

• Regarding “I couldn't reproduce it while filming”, is a screen recorder app being used to “film” the issue? If “no” please do so, if a video is available it will help us try to replicate the issue, if we can do that you’ll be able to advise the Technical team the issue is not specific to your device. 
  1. What is the setting for Allow back gesture on keyboard
  2. What is the Back gesture sensitivity? 
  • Please contact Kaspersky Technical Support, use the Application malfunction template → see image below, as a guide; provide them with a AIDA64 report, a detailed history, images and video, the Support team may request a special KIS logging app is installed, if required, they will let you know:
  • After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will communicate with you, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.

Please let us know the outcome when it’s available? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳