Android 7 - GooglePlay - device is not compatible with this version.

I have an Asus tablet running Android 7 on which I have Kaspersky Cloud Femily with InternetSecurity installed.
Since InternetSecurity somehow stopped starting, I tried to reinstall it.
Unfortunately, on GooglePlay, I have a notification from the app that the device is not compatible with this version.
  How to solve it?

I have an Asus tablet running Android 7 on which I have Kaspersky Cloud Family with Internet Security installed. Since Internet Security somehow stopped starting, I tried to reinstall it.
Unfortunately, on Google Play, I have a notification from the app that the device is not compatible with this version. How to solve it?

Hello @Mikin

Welcome!

We have a Android, OS 7, (not Asus), we checked both KIS & KSC, in GPS, both appear to be available, no notifications → images 1. to 3. below

1. Recheck all KIS OS system requirements, the OS version range is Android 4.4 → 11.x; however, being a tablet there may be an issue specific to that🤔
  2. KSC OS system requirements →  Android 5.0 and later, if KSC is still working it’s best not to uninstall atm, if case the same issue arises for it. 
  3. Are you able to check using another Android device, that would show if the issue is specifically related to the Asus Android 7 tablet?  
  4. Is it possibly a regional issue, do you mind sharing with us:
  • [a] Your location?
  • A screen image? 
  • [c] The full name of the Asus tablet? 

Please post back? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Additional resource:

Read before you create a new topic!

Other devices where I use KSC with KIS work without a problem (Android 5, 9, 10).
The region is the Czech Republic.
The tablet is an Asus ZenPad 10
Other applications from Kaspersky are running on the tablet (see the menu from GooglePlay). However, there is no item with KIS.
When I go to the Kaspersky website and click on the GP link there, it shows that "Zařízení není kompatibilní s touto verzí - The device is not compatible with this version". The same result is when I try to install KIS from KSC.
I reset my tablet to factory settings and the problem persists

The tablet is an Asus ZenPad 10
Other applications from Kaspersky are running on the tablet (see the menu from GooglePlay). However, there is no item with KIS.
When I go to the Kaspersky website and click on the GP link there, it shows that "Zařízení není kompatibilní s touto verzí - The device is not compatible with this version". The same result is when I try to install KIS from KSC.

Hello @Mikin

Thank you for the information!

1. Does the Asus ZenPad 10 OS have the latest update
  2. On the Asus ZenPad 10 are Kaspersky Endpoint Security & Device Management & Eset mobile security & Anti-virus actually installed

Please let us know? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Hello @Mikin

Log a case with log a case with Kaspersky Technical Support, fill in the Installation issues, Other template; Support may request Traces & other data; they will guide you. Include the images you’ve shared with us - GooglePlayStore - KIS, Asus ZenPad 10/Android 7, error message  "device is not compatible with this version"/"Zařízení není kompatibilní s touto verzí.”

Logs & traces can be big to very big; run for only as long as it takes to replicate the issue &, if any of the files cannot be attached to the incident, don’t use Webdav, simply upload the files to any cloud service of your choice, create a share link & add the share link to the incident. 

After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will be in touch, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in their MyKaspersky account.

When Technical Support provide an answer, please share their information with the Community? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋