Always says "No web activity detected during last month."

xerxesb

Hi.

I'm trialling Kaspersky safe kids on my child's MacBook Pro. whenever I try to observe the websites that he's visited, the website just has the same message "No web activity detected during last month.”. I know for certain that there has been web traffic because I tested it myself and browsed a few websites, none of which show up

Hoping you could explain why or help me fix it?

Thanks

Hi @FLOOD . Thanks for taking the time to reply.

I am currently trialling the premium subscription. I am in day 2 of the 7 day trial, and that's why I was expecting to see it.

So the only way to see the reports while trialling is to purchase one month of premium?

Thanks

Hello @xerxesb,

“Trialing” Premium subscription “should” give access to all features during the trial period. 

Just to confirm, (looking at my images), have you set up KSK similar to this? Note: (To test) KSK Web Activity Reports, I’ve marked some www categories “forbidden” to force alert events:

• Notifications
  • Web Activity Search Settings
  • Restrictions for Website Categories
  • Forbid access to wikipedia.org, result = access BLOCKED, notification sent to parent and logged  in Report.

Please let me know if the KSK Web Activity Reports are still blank?

Thank you 

Ah ok. I see now. I was trying to do it from the iOS app.

It looks like the report details are only available on the web portal.

That's a shame...I wish the app had the same richness in reports because the website is really slow to load and navigate around.

Anyway thanks for your help @FLOOD - that solved it for me. :)

Hello @xerxesb,

You’re very welcome and thank you for replying🙏 . 

Even tho the “solution” is not what you need, at least we know there’s not an issue with your device and KSK. 

I agree, the portal is clunky, (imo), it won’t get changed in a hurry, unfortunately, Kaspersky have not been at all receptive to improving it😕 .

Best regards.