Always allowed app keeps closing during scheduled block time

jj81
Go to solution Solved by jj81,

I recently setup Safe kids on my kids phones as it has the feature to always allow certain apps, in this case I want to allow Spotify even after the scheduled downtime starts.

This appears to work but as soon as the phone screen turns off the app stops due to expired time and needs to be opened again, is this a bug?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
On 7/11/2023 at 10:24 AM, Benoire said:

I have the same issue on my kids android tablets, spotify turns off as soon as the screen times out even though the app is set to always be allowed.

I have the opposite issue: on android, Spotify starts playing when allowed time is all used. Weird! 

6 hours ago, Gubbe said:

I have the opposite issue: on android, Spotify starts playing when allowed time is all used. Weird! 

Hello @Gubbe

Welcome!

Please log a request with Kaspersky Customer Service - https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts
on the support page, select either Chat or Email, then fill in the template as in the image below; please include any screen images of the error & a *detailed history*. Support may request logs, traces & other data; they will guide you     

image.thumb.png.b388f09905c0583998cb9881614f60d7.png

• Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
formatting