After new Install, problem running game

14 hours ago, EdH said:

After I installed Kaspersky Plus, my Slotomania game will not load completely.  A window opens as it should.  However, it is only a black screen.

Hello @EdH

Welcome!

1. Which device OS version & build: Windows, MAC, Android, iOS, read & follow: How to find the version of your operating system? 
  2. Which browser name & version
  3. When (you) go to the Slotomania main page, do you see what we see, meaning, is it *after* you select a game or (you) only * ever * see a black screen at all times
  4. How is Private browsing configured? 
  5. How is Anti-banner configured? 
  6. How have Cookies been configured? 
  7. Refer image 2 below: IF Slotomania is added as a trusted address, to Network settings, Encrypted connections scan, does the black screen persist? 
  8. Check Kaspersky reports - any Slotomania events?
  9. Is a VPN active? 

image.thumb.jpeg.8bb37da32275d85f5189079d0767e27e.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.5414fe24107a5a8f63ac3810d00ebbfe.jpeg

Please post back? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
added Q 8 & 9.

1.)

Edition    Windows 10 Home
Version    22H2
Installed on    ‎10/‎8/‎2022
OS build    19045.2251
Experience    Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4180.0

**** Having trouble loading latest update sine the install****

2.)

Chrome is up to date
Version 108.0.5359.125 (Official Build) (64-bit)

3.) 

The game is an installed app.  It does not open as a web-page in a browser.

It never completely loads.  I just get the black screen.

4.)

Private browsing is not enabled.

6.)

Block third-party cookies in Incognito

7.)
I added www.slotomania.com to the Trusted addresses

8.)
No idea what this is.

9.)
No VPN

9 hours ago, EdH said:

1.) Windows 10 Home, 22H2, 19045.2251 || Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4180.0 || **** Having trouble loading latest update since the install****  
3.) The game is an installed app.  It does not open as a webpage in a browser. It never completely loads. I just get the black screen.
8.) No idea what this is.

Hello @EdH

You're most welcome! 

Thank you for posting back & the information!

IF Slotomania is an installed app the majority of our previous will not apply, so, let's start again:

1. Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4180.0, - is this from a Beta or Preview release?
  2. Re "****Having trouble loading latest update since the install"**** What does this mean, please clarify? 
  3. Kaspersky Reports, open the Kaspersky app, select Security, select Reports, in the Search field - type in Slotomania & press enter, see our gif image - as an example; are there any Slotomania events? IF "yes", post back full screen screen-prints please?
  4. IF 'no", uninstall Slotomania
  5. Shutdown the computer using Shutdown, not Restart, power on by pressing the power button, login. 
  6. Download & install a new Slotomania executable - recheck the issue?  

image.thumb.gif.f2e02203de3fb0ecc186a32cefecad92.gif

Thank you?
Flood?+?

It appears that Slotomania is working correctly.

I appreciate your help.  However, I believe the issue was within the app itself.

Hopefully, I did not waste your time.

Thank you again and Happy New Year!

1 hour ago, EdH said:

It appears that Slotomania is working correctly.  However, I believe the issue was within the app itself.

I appreciate your help. Hopefully, I did not waste your time. Thank you again and Happy New Year!

59 minutes ago, EdH said:

How do I mark this thread as completed without an actual resolution?

Hello @EdH

You're most welcome, we're very happy to assist you, there's not been any time wasted at all. We're delighted to read the app is working correctly?‍♂️

IF you'd like the topic to be closed, the Moderators or Community Admin can do that, or you can choose any reply, even your own - that you think helped - as Best answer & that will change the status of the topic to solved, or you can leave the topic as it is. 

Happy New Year!
Flood?+?

• The topic was locked