Administrator of this subscription

Go to solution Solved by andrew75,

Hi,

I recently started working for a company that utilizes Kaspersky Small Office for security purposes. As part of my work, they provided me with a key to install and use Kaspersky on my personal computer at home . I have a few concerns and questions regarding this setup.

When I log into the MyKaspersky Management console, it displays a message that says, "You are not the administrator of this subscription." This has raised a couple of questions for me:

1-Device Locking: Should I be worried about my personal device being remotely locked by administrators or for any other reason? I'm concerned about losing access to my own computer.

2-Data Privacy: Is there a possibility that administrators can access or view the data on my personal computer through Kaspersky Small Office, given that I'm not the administrator of the subscription?

I want to make sure that my personal device remains secure and private while using Kaspersky for work purposes.

Thank you in advance for your help!

13.PNG

• Solution
8 часов назад, MustafaT. сказал:

1-Device Locking: Should I be worried about my personal device being remotely locked by administrators or for any other reason?

It's possible.
When using a corporate antivirus, you must be prepared for the fact that you may not have access to its settings and management.

8 часов назад, MustafaT. сказал:

2-Data Privacy: Is there a possibility that administrators can access or view the data on my personal computer through Kaspersky Small Office

No. You can read what features the Anti-virus Control Center provides - https://support.kaspersky.com/KSOS/ManagementConsole/en-US/95214.htm