Adding extra time, always adds 30 minutes irrespective of the parent's choice.

Filon
Go to solution Solved by Danila T.,

It has been a month since the app started behaving erratically. With the latest update to H version, it seems that the problems were solved.

However, a new bug appeared. My kid’s pc’s run windows 10 and h version. When the time is reached and the kid asks for extra time, I logon to mykaspersky and choose some extra minutes in reply to their request, but whatever I choose, the system always adds 30 minutes.

I feel that KSK developers are trolling us. In this very difficult period with all the covid lockdowns, it seems that KSK is determined to undermine all the parents’ efforts to control the digital life of our kids with one bug presenting after another! For example adding 5 minutes extra time and finding out that KSK decided to add 30, is really the epitomy of trolling!

A new bug appeared. (Kids) PC, windows 10 and h version. When the time is reached and the kid asks for extra time, I log on to mykaspersky and choose some extra minutes in reply to their request, but whatever I choose, the system always adds 30 minutes.

Hello @Filon

Welcome back!

We’re able to replicate the issue; that’s seriously weird😖  

1. Log a case with Kaspersky Technical Support, use the Application malfunction, Other template. Support may request Logs, Traces & other data, they will guide you.

• After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will communicate with you, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.
  • Please share the outcome with the Community when it’s available?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋