Adding Bad website to your network?

LaMpiR

Recently in Austria we have started to receive sms scams in form of DHL or some delivery with URL's to websites and scams for the same. How do I add an URL to your inspection so that you can inspect the website and hopefully give notice to users who try to open it?

1 hour ago, LaMpiR said:

Recently in Austria we have started to receive (1) sms scams in form of DHL or some delivery with URL's to websites and scams for the same. How do I add an URL to your inspection so that you can inspect the website and hopefully give notice to users who try to open it?

Hello @LaMpiR

Welcome!

1. Just for clarification, the installed Kaspersky software is not detecting the phishing SMS, is that correct? 
  2. Is the Kaspersky software licensed or free? 

Please post back, we'll guide you with the process? 

Thank you? 
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
Added 2.

On 1/3/2023 at 10:16 AM, LaMpiR said:

Recently in Austria we have started to receive sms scams in form of DHL or some delivery with URL's to websites and scams for the same. How do I add an URL to your inspection so that you can inspect the website and hopefully give notice to users who try to open it?

To request for a website to be detected you can submit it to the Kaspersky Threat Intelligence Portal (Kaspersky Opentip), enter the URL and click the submit to reanalyze button.

image.thumb.png.8413f71da87820c304b2185137f713fd.png

Edited by JaffaCakes118