Add Secondary IP Address in Network agent

I want to configure my network agent on two networks like in this COVID situation our users wants to work form home that's why they are connected to the administrator server publicly my KSC is behind the firewall and i forward the ports of network agent (13000, 140000) etc for their connectivity. When the users come to office their network agent cannot communicate with the KSC I want to add secondary IP or another solution which resolve my issue.
I want that if our users are in office their network agent automatically communicated with our KSC locally and when the users are in their home the network agent automatically communicate with KSC through my public IP.

….

1. Then you need prepare out-of-office policy and KSC connection profile → how to article

There is no need to create out-of-office policy for KES, this is optional.
Connection Gateway is recomended (preferably in DMZ) but it works with port-forwarding to KSC as well. From a security point of view the Connection Gateway in DMZ is the best way.

Regards
Alex

Hi @alexcad,

yes, you’re right. Out-of-office policy is an optional.. But if you take it from the security point of view, I’d definitely want different settings IN/OUT of office - at least for Firewall.

And with port-forwarding → it is working when a device wants to connect to KSC .. that’s fine. But if you try to push settings from KSC side, it won’t be able to connect to host.. And also, you can’t see the “real-time” statistics of application: