Add file to exceptions system-wide

Go to solution Solved by harlan4096,

I want to add a file to exceptions which exists several times (40 times) on my system. It is always the same file with the same name,
can't Kaspersky be told to ignore the file in general (i.e. not to delete it even when copying etc.) or do I now have to add 40 rules? ^^
I use Kaspersky Standard.

Ah ok, sorry, I misunderstood You.

There are different types of exclusions, see below, in the capture:

image.thumb.png.efc8925dbfd8536f3d9a4ea0f81d768e.png

The 1st option it is to add a specific exclusion for a malware detection, and the second one, it is to create monitoring Intrusion Prevention Exclusions, encrypted traffic exclusions, etc.

Apart from those, You can also create exclusions for the Web AV module, and other additional modules: Anti-Banner, Private Browsing,...

Thank you.

I have created an exception (see screenshot) but as soon as I copy the file, for example to a USB stick, it is blocked and automatically deleted.

Kaspersky is not interested in the exception.

I just want Kaspersky to ignore a file and ignore it completely. No matter whether during a scan or copying etc...

Have I created the exception correctly? If yes, where is the problem and if no, please, how do I do this?

Screen001.jpg

I think that was the solution... I looked in the last “Delete” message, copied the name and created the exception that way:

It looks like it's working now. Thank you very much 😄

Will keep an eye on it. Regards

Screen001.jpg

• Like 1