Adaptive security rules

Hey KL colleagues! 🙂

I have problem with adaptive security rules and rules for websites. I added into websites section web page for example Google.com and set - When open this Website - secure connection (it means that when i open this page KSC should be run and automatically connect to VPN server).

This is expected scenario but reality is different. Nothing runs page which i set to open with KSC (secured connection) nothing page will be opened but without KSC settings.

Can reproduce someone my scenario and try this on your device? And confirm if this is a bug or something went wrong.. 

KSC for android version latest : 1.6.0.1409

Android version : oreo 8

@nexon

• Regarding Samsung Chromium browser, it would be helpful if accurate information is provided at the start of a topic & or when requested
  • Regarding KIS browser compatibility: ✅KIS Supported browsers 

Internet Protection only checks websites in Google Chrome.

To use Internet Protection while browsing the Internet, set Google Chrome as the default browser.

When Internet Protection is enabled, it automatically checks the default browser. If Google Chrome is not the current default browser, the app prompts you to change the default browser to Google Chrome.

If you do not want to change your default browser, launch Google Chrome separately to safely use your personal data on the Internet. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

• 5 weeks later...

@nexon

Advice from Kaspersky Technical experts, sent: Tuesday, 7 April 2020 12:03

“There are no restrictions on the use of browsers with Kaspersky Secure Connection, all browsers can be used with Kaspersky Secure Connection. Furthermore, there is no documentation for supported browsers for Kaspersky Secure Connection for Android.

Unquote

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳