Active Protection Remotely

looking the forum I did not find anything about activating the protection remotely. How can I activate protection remotely from Kaspersky Endpoint Security(12) via Kaspersky Security Center 14?

If you mean remote distribution of activation keys to protected devices, then there are several options.

1. through automatic distribution

add keys to KSC

Спойлер

image.thumb.png.7f4ee6b960acec0664c6c4f163c2c5d0.png

check the box - autodistribute

Спойлер

image.thumb.png.c74e39dca311bd6f740c6573009f67df.png

2. use the task of adding a key for your product

Спойлер

image.thumb.png.d0904386603f12b2bc4d262fd44403bd.png

Edited by ElvinE5

that's not what i meant. imagine a scenario where the user has the master password and disables Kaspersky Endpoint protection, such as disabling some component. Then the status of the device changes to "Protection disabled". I want to know how to enable protection remotely, without having to go to the computer and do it manually

I'm sorry I didn't think of that at all...

you can start the protection remotely through the properties of the device in KSC ...

Спойлер

image.thumb.png.b1a4fc63b24ef2984e1d23384887c5de.png

or each component separately

Спойлер

image.thumb.png.dbd972973efa3efa3f2ccf35a3514dae.png

or use the task if you need to stop or start protection on several devices at once

Спойлер

image.thumb.png.fed201dd636b3eed55e5f8587257356f.png

UPD:

however, it would probably not be superfluous to "take away" from users the right to carry out such actions and change passwords in the policy to disable protection and delete the application.

Edited by ElvinE5

Excellent! 

I have changed the password to access the interface. 

I will try this, a lot of my clients dont know the importance of protection enabled and when they use some activation software to windows or office the protection exclude the file and they turn off the protection, but we can add on exclusion list and i will try put this in they head

sorry for my english, i'm brazilian 

• Like 1