Activation code

I am a new user. Just purchased Standard version, created account and installed product.  When trying to go to Settings program is asking me for Activation code - it is not supposed to...  Tried to contact Support - to no avail... Very disappointed - considering cancelling subscription.

Please help

4 hours ago, ingez2000 said:

I am a new user. Just purchased Standard version, created account and installed product. 

When trying to go to Settings program is asking me for Activation code - it is not supposed to... 

Tried to contact Support - to no avail... 

Very disappointed - considering cancelling subscription.

Hello @ingez2000

Welcome!

1. Since installing Kaspersky Standard, has the Kaspersky Standard app been synchronized with (your) MyKaspersky account - meaning - have (you) signed into (your) MyKaspersky account - from the Kaspersky Standard app
  2. Since installing Kaspersky Standard has the computer been rebooted, using Shutdown, not Restart, then powered on by pressing the power button, followed by logging in & making sure the Kaspersky Standard app shows (your) email address -> on the left-hand-side of the main window, fifth icon in the list, directly above 'Subscription is active'? image.thumb.jpeg.6b373f3876f997c263c2b831442b32f1.jpeg
  3. May we know how (you) tried to contact Support: https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts: Email, Chat, Phone & what the exact problem(s) were that meant (you) were left feeling unsupported? 
  4. May we have the Incident reference number that's automatically generated & emailed (to you), when a support request is logged, the number begins with INC0000
  5. May we know which Region (you're) located in please? 
  6. IF (you) still wish to cancel, the process is documented in: How to request a refund?

Please post back? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
pn