2 single-device licenses used by a single user

ABC1
Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

I have a multi-boot PC with both Windows 7 and Windows 10. As far as I know Kaspersky confuses the 2 different operating systems on the same PC as 2 devices, correct? I have tried that in the past with no success. So, can I buy 2 single-device licenses and use them simultaneously - each one for each operating system ('device' according to Kaspersky) under my single account?

Edited by ABC1

• Solution
1 hour ago, ABC1 said:
  • I have a multi-boot PC with both Windows 7 and Windows 10.
  • As far as I know Kaspersky confuses the 2 different operating systems on the same PC as 2 devices, correct? I have tried that in the past with no success.
  • So, can I buy 2 single-device licenses and use them simultaneously - each one for each operating system ('device' according to Kaspersky) under my single account?

Hello @ABC1

Welcome!

?From the Kaspersky license perspective - each OS *is* a single device - if the PC has 2 OS -> W7 & W10 = two (2) devices, housed in 1 PC frame?

• Yes, a compatible license could be a two-device license or one single device license for each OS, which = two single licenses.
  1. How many devices was the *original* license for, we cannot see what Kaspersky has confused without knowing the correct information?

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
  • Like 1